Below is a list of scheduled events in 2017:
- March 3 - DEADLINE for Scholarship Application Postmark
- April 20 - RCEC Annual Meeting
- June 7-16 - Washington Youth Tour
- June 26-30 - ETREYS (East Texas Rural Electric Youth Seminar)
Pay bills, report outages or view your Rusk County Electric Co-op account. Registration is required.
View current outages and potential estimates on power restoration.
Members will receive up-to-date news from Rusk County Electric Co-op.
Headquartered in Henderson Texas, Rusk County Electric is a member-owned cooperative. Providing reliable, efficient, and economical services for our customers in Rusk, Gregg, Panola, Nacogdoches, and Shelby County that enhance their quality of life.
Local People. Serving You. That's the cooperative difference.
The Home Team Advantage!
The RCEC offices will be closed in 2017 on the dates listed below:
May is National Electrical Safety Month.Here are 31 tips (one for each day in May) from Rusk County Electric Cooperative to help keep you and your family safe.
1) Children should always ask an adult for help when plugging in or removing cords from an outlet.
2) Bulb wattage matters. A lightbulb ...